The dramatic coastline, pristine beaches, misty sea air, morning fog, and rugged clifftops of the Mendocino coast provide the perfect backdrop for an unforgettable experience that is sure to please even the most jaded traveler.
This four-day, three-night experience begins with front door pickup in the Bay area by a personal driver who will transport you up to the Brewery Gulch Inn and the coastal town of Mendocino. After check-in at the main lodge, your driver will take you across Smuggler’s Cove to the gated community of Chapman’s Point. There, on an ocean-front 5-acre parcel, rests the Cottage at Serenity Point, a 700 square foot retreat from the world. And in the drive, a Porsche 911 Cabriolet stands ready for your use while in Mendocino. Inside your cottage, a gift basket from the inn, a bottle of Roederer’s L’Ermitage sparkling wine and two custom-crafted commemorative flutes, and a large arrangement of local flowers will confirm that this will be anything but an ordinary vacation. The included dinner that night will be at Mendocino's noteworthy Cafe Beaujolais.
Each morning, pop up to the Inn for breakfast before beginning your day of adventure.
Your first full day will feature a visit to the nearby Anderson Valley which will include behind-the-scenes tastings at several wineries and a private lunch at one of the vineyards. Dinner that evening will be at the Ledford House, where French country cuisine, live coastal jazz and a heart-stopping view of the Pacific will set the tone for romance.
Day two will feature a private, guided horseback ride through a spectacular old-growth redwood forest, followed by time on your own to explore the picturesque village of Mendocino. Later that afternoon, in the privacy of your cottage, you will be visited by two masseuses who will provide you with an ensuite couples massage overlooking the Pacific. Following your massage, you will enjoy a private, 5-course dinner with local wine pairings prepared and presented in your cottage by Brewery Gulch Inn's celebrated chef, Scott Allen.
Following breakfast, your driver will pick you up at the Inn and transport you back to the Bay area.
This escape includes:
• Roundtrip private luxury transportation from the Bay area to Mendocino
• 3-night accommodation in the Cottage at Serenity Point
• Use of a Porsche 911 Cabriolet throughout stay
• Roederer L'Ermitage and two commemorative champagne flutes
• Welcome gifts from the Inn
• Large arrangement of fresh local flowers
• Breakfast at the Inn daily
• 2 dinners for two at local restaurants
• Behind-the-scenes winery tour & tasting, and private vineyard lunch in the Anderson Valley
• Private guided horseback ride through the redwoods
• Ensuite couples massage
• Private 5-course dinner with wine pairings prepared by Brewery Gulch Inn's Executive Chef
Limited space availability. Please call the Inn directly at (800) 578-4454 to reserve.
Package Price: $ 10,000.00 per couple
See this package's Payments and Cancellation Policies here