Serenity Point Cottage Guest Agreement
Thank you for making reservations to use our Serenity cottage which is located within the private, gated community of Chapman Point. In consideration of our neighbors and to remain in compliance with the regulations governing this community, we as homeowners, and you as our guests, agree to abide by the following:
1. Your reservation permits the use of the cottage by a maximum of two adults. No pets or individuals under the age of 21 are permitted under this agreement. No entertaining on the property, inside or outside, is permitted.
2. Guests are not allowed to bring pets of any kind into the cottage, or inside of the gates of Chapman Point.
3. No smoking is allowed anywhere within the gates of Chapman Point including all roads, common areas, neighboring properties, Serenity cottage or its surrounding property.
4. The passcode to the entrance gate may not be given to any other party without our express permission and consent, or that of our agents, the Brewery Gulch Inn.
5. The circular road inside the gate at Chapman Point provides residents with access to their respective properties. Casual use of this road which may intrude on the privacy of our neighbors, whether by vehicle or by foot, is not permitted.
6. This is a quiet neighborhood whose homeowners have created a community oriented toward rest and relaxation. Keeping this in mind:
a. Music volumes must be kept low and in harmony with the cottage and its surroundings.
b. Please respect the privacy of others by not ringing the doorbells of our neighbors, and to avoid trespassing, by staying within the borders of our 5-acre property. The boundaries of our property are established by the following markers:
i. The southeast corner of our driveway entrance;
ii. The southwest corner of the stake located to the left of the oceanfront bench when facing the ocean;
iii. The western boundary as defined by the oceanfront bench;
iv. The northern boundary as defined by the two boulders located to the far right of the bench when facing the ocean.
c. Due to the unpredictability of the ocean and the instability of the ground west of the bench, fishing, diving or accessing the beach directly is not permitted.
We hope you understand that the only way we can continue to offer this unique property to guests is if everyone conscientiously abides by these limitations.